Re: Hi robot

Donald L. Roberts

Kimson, We bought the Shark iRobot 851 in December and really like it.  The iPhone app for it is of limited use, but the vac itself is great.  There are only three buttons, clean, deep clean, and return to the docking station.

One word of caution:  When done using the 851, make very sure that it is on the docking station.  If not, it will discharge in a day or so, and you might be puzzled as to why it does not restart the next time you attempt to run it.

I don't know the asking price at present, but in December, we got it on sale for $350 from Bed Bath and Beyond.

If you have specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Don Roberts

On 6/9/2019 8:43 PM, Kimsan via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello, does anyone have any recommendations for the I robot. I am looking on Amazon right now, but I am not sure which one to purchase.

.