if you're looking for a new phone

Sandra Streeter

From Komando:

7 best phones under $400

Phones are a lot like bottles of wine. You don’t have to sacrifice your budget in order to get a good one. A $1,000 iPhone or an $800 Pixel 3 may be glamorous, but you can fall in love with a smartphone that costs a whole lot less. We’ve got our eye on budget beauties that come in under $400. These hard-working gadgets still deliver pleasing photos, eye-catching displays and good performance, but they won't stress out your wallet.

Click or tap to find out what they are

Sandra

Something is wrong, I know it, if I don't keep my attention on eternity. May I be the tiniest nail in the house of the universe, tiny but useful.

(Mary Oliver)