Re: The blind-bst list has evolved

Laz

Thanks for your kind words John.

We've had a few bad eggs in the past but they didn't last long on the list.

Thanks again,

laz

On 6/12/19, John Dowling <1008jmd@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Laz,
I love the changes to the list. I've only been apart of it for about a year
now, but I feel that I've been there longer.everyone there has always
treated one another with the utmost respect, and I love how fast you and the
other moderators get back with us reguarding any questions.
Thanks for reading,

John
On Jun 12, 2019, at 12:50 PM, Laz <laz@talkingmp3players.com> wrote:

As the blind-bst list has been mentioned here in the past I thought
I'd let you all know the latest news.

The name of the list has been changed to BlindAds hence making the new
subscription email address BlindAds+subscribe@groups.io

The reason for this change was that not only did the list have to be
disassociated from its earlier failed incarnation on YahooGroups but I
was also tired of answering the question of what bst stood for.
(smiles)

So if anyone wishes to join the most successful buy, sell, trade list
of its kind with over 850 members just send a blank email message to
BlindAds+subscribe@groups.io

Thanks for reading.

Laz

Bluetooth devices, and accessories