Re: firefox question

Gene

As I recall, when you install Firefox, it places a shortcut on the desktop, as most programs do.

Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:15 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] firefox question

            Hi Group:

I have decided to download Firefox to see if it reads websites any
better than Chrome.  I can't manage chrome with Facebook and I'm hoping
that Firefox will kind of read like Internet Explorer. So my question is
that after I download it, to make a shortcut key for it, do I hit alt
enter for properties and then make the shortcut key right from there and
then maximize it?  When I did chrome, I went to properties and then I
tabbed to where it said shortcut key and then I made it and then went to
apply and then OK.  I also maximized it right away as well.  Forgot how
I did that.  But is it the same way?  My second question when I make
Firefox my default, do I hit alt F and then go to settings and then hit
h until I find where to make it my default browser? Thanks in advance to
all who respond.  I hope it's better than Chrome.

Shelly