From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Blaster
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2019 6:48 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] urgent. I can't read my Amtrak ticket.

Here's another quick option for you.

Open Internet Explorer.

Press the alt key and tap the letter F key to open the file menu.

Arrow down to the selection titled open and press the enter key.

Tab over to the browse button and press the enter key.

Tab once to the files of type drop down menu and press the alt key and
the down arrow key to open the menu.

Select view Images option and press the enter key.

Press the shift key and tap the tab key to jump up to the drop down
menu where you can select the folder where your photo is stored ,
press the alt key and the down arrow key to make your selection and
then press the enter key.

Tab down to the file list and navigate to that image and press the
enter key to select it.

You'll need to tab to the open button or just press the enter key one
more time, then it should be on screen.

HTH,
Blaster

On 6/15/19, Blaster via Groups.Io <blaster.nil8=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Since this is an emergency, try this.

Open file explorer by pressing the windows key and tapping the letter E
key.

Navigate to the folder where your ticket image was saved.

Press the application key or use the shift key plus the F10 key.

Arrow down to the selection titled "open with" and press the right
arrow key to open the fly out window.

Internet explorer should be one of your options.

If you saved the image to your desktop, you can press the application
key on that file and one of the options is titled , open file
location, which will open file explorer in the exact folder the file
is stored in.

HTH,

Blaster

On 6/15/19, Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@ca.rr.com> wrote:
The attachment opens in Microsoft Edge. I need it to open in I.e. How do
get it to do that? Help please as my train leaves in four hours. Jim