Re: Information regarding Braille Me and Orbit 20

Josh Kennedy

The braille me is a 20-cell braille display with cursor router buttons. It works as a book reader, braille display for a computer, android tablet, iPad, iPhone, NVDA or jaws screen reader with USB and bluetooth. The orbit reader is an 8-dot 20-cell braille display that works as a book reader, noteTaker, and a display for a computer or phone or tablet. The braille me costs $540 including shipping. The orbit reader costs around $625 including shipping.