From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 10:28 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Looking for a person who uses both Jaws and NVDA?

Hi Angelo, Thank you very much for your kind offer!
Regarding talking by phone, I am in US Eastern Daylight time. What is your
time?

Would you give your email address so I can share my phone number? If you
would like you could give me yours, since I think that would save you a bit
on the phone call, if I called you.

Do you have the web address for Joseph's tutorials? I listened a long time
ago, but didn't have the fortitude to make myself learn another screen
reader, when it wasn't absolutely necessary to do so.

I have come to the conclusion that I just want an alternative and I think it
would be good to stretch myself a bit.

Thanks again for all of you who are trying to help me!

Sincerely, Vicky V