Hello gene

I'm using thunderbird with windows seven, and my wife is using it with windows ten.  She has different difficulties than I have.  I'm wondering if it works better with ten.

David

On 17/06/2019 11:02 PM, Gene wrote:
It may be that you need to know some things about using the program that would make it easier.  Thunderbird isn't difficult to use if you know a small number of things.  If you want information, such as tutorials, list members can probably recommend them.

Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 7:24 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] I'm wanting to change email programs,

Hello all

Thunderbird is driving me to drink, and I'm not a drinker.  What email
program is easy to use, and blind friendly?  My desktop computer has
livemail, but it has a problem and won't send emails anymore, and this
laptop has thunderbird, and it's very entagginizing.

Any ideas from you folks would be most welcommed.

David