Re: How to download amazon music

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

You can also go under digital orders page and get it that way.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Norma
A. Boge
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 1:25 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to download amazon music

It's a much easier process to download right after purchasing the CD. But,
if you need to download from your music library, it's a little trickier but
it can be done. I don't want to give the steps from memory so watch this
space and I'll get accurate steps up soon. Or if anyone else wants to post
theirs, feel free...Norma