Re: People with .rr.com addresses not getting any of my emails.

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Carolyn, I've been behind I would send a test of my own, starting with my TWC address and see if that's been blocked. Because they use essentially the same company. If you're still having these issues.

On Jun 8, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Would you want me to send a message to you or make some kind
of test of your own? Thanks for any help. It's kind of a
stumbling block.

Best regards,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of joseph hudson
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 3:42 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] People with .rr.com addresses not
getting any of my emails.

Hi Carolyn, maybe they need to add you to a safe sender's
email address. That would be my guess. I don't use.RRR,
however my parents have one. And I can happy send a test
there to see what might be going on. I love my TWC.com
address because it has never blocked any of your emails.
On Jun 8, 2019, at 12:36 PM, Carolyn Arnold
<4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Question: Why is it that people with .rr.com addresses are
not getting
my emails? Most do, if I will go to Gmail's net site,
where JAWS seems
to be crippled, but one or two, even from over there do
not. It is a
royal pain x 99 squared to say the least. I don't cope
with
unnecessary problems well, as I am a fix it or live with
it person. I
am asking, since I hope I don't have to live with it.
Thanks in
advance.

If you pray, don't worry; if you worry, don't pray,

Carolyn