From: "Robin Frost" <robini71@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to download amazon music

Hi,
If referring to digital titles purchased you navigate to your orders and
then digital orders find the order which contains the title you want and
below the order on the page should be a download element. I think it appears
as a button. It'll then generate a zip file of the title in question. As for
cd's that allow for the download of the title not sure how you access that
if it appears under digital orders as well but might be worth a look or a
call to Amazon disability phone number for clarification. I hope this helps.
Robin