From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Kay Malmquist
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:53 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to download amazon music from your music library

Hi Norma,
Yes, I was. I am going to try this today on an updated version of Firefox
on a different computer to see if that makes a difference. One other link
that an Amazon rep told me about is

music.Amazon.com
It seems to also take you to that same page you were talking about. Could
you try it yourself and see if that is the same? Thanks much.
Kay Malmquist
and Fuji

email: kay.malmquist@gmail.com