Re: Mailing Lists About Audio Edition

Jaffar Sidek

Hi Marcio.  These are a few email addresses that will interest you.

At present, the two most popular Daws (digital audio work stations) in the blind community are Reaper and Samplitude.  But these lists, being for musicians also allow it's members to ask questions with regards to other music production software like Sound Forge and general music questions as well.

For Reaper specific questions:

rwpContact
                      Email: rwp@groups.io

For questions specific to Magix Samplitude, but general music production questions also allowed:
vipaudioaccessContact
                      Email: vipaudioaccess@...

For anything regarding music and music production:

                      Email: midimag-ex@...

Hope that helps.  and hope to see you on all of those lists.  Cheers!

On 6/21/2019 8:19 PM, Marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,
So, does anyone know about any list on this?
I'm interested on learning a bit more about audio edition with Sound Forge and  programs like this one, so a mailing list where I could ask and answer questions regarding this topic would come really in handy.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.