Re: tech problems galore!

heather albright

I make it a policy of not having any food or drink items by my computer, bad things happen no matter how carefull you are!  Also never put a desktop on carpet, if it needs to be on the floor, get a static free mat from wallmart to put down so the tower is not directly on the flor!  If you smoke, do not do it around your computer, it will suffer a painful deaf in it's short life spand!  Please do not put your tower in a inclosed space, it tends to not ventilate and it will make the fan runn more because of the heat!  Heather

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] tech problems galore!

You know what? I'm leaving them alone period, even if it doesn't work. I got
this one for $14.99 at Office Max, so that is what I'd do before I'd think
of trying to take it apart and clean it. Now if my husband wanted to take
that on, I'd say go for it, but as for me, I'm not tearing into a keyboard.

Carolyn