Re: Another tip I learned from another list

Norma A. Boge

And, some may also need to incur the additional monthly charge for caller ID if it is not already included in their landline plan. HTH Norma

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 12:10 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Another tip I learned from another list

You can get an answering machine with caller ID for only about 17 dollars from Speak To Me.

The ID only announces numbers, not names, but that's fine with me.  For seventeen dollars for both, I won't complain.

Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 11:05 PM

I had a Panasonic phone with a two-cassette answering machine, but I haven’t had that phone since 2004.  So, now, I am back to having to answer the phone.  Pam.