Re: call protect app?

Victor

Hi Troy:

Call protect is supposed to block all kinds of spam calls that you might get. I downloaded it a few days ago. I don’t know how well it works yet, but it’s very accessible. Try it out.

Victor

On Jun 22, 2019, at 6:25 PM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

In reading messages that I've missed the last few days I noticed a reference to a call protect app. Is call protect the name of the app and what does it do? The message I saw the reference in didn't go into any detail and I evidently missed the first time it was mentioned. I think I know what it's for but I want to be sure before checking it out.

Troy