From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vicky
Vaughan
Sent: June 24, 2019 6:54
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Creating folders for my Gmail account?

Hi List, I am having a bit of trouble remembering how to create a new
folder
in my Gmail account, since it was set up so long ago.

Since Control plus N is for a new message, would Control plus Shift plus N
do it and from where must I do that?

Thanks very much for any pointers!

Sincerely, Vicky V

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&;utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&;utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com