yahoo fantasy sports help needed please

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I've been playing fantasy sports on ESPN.com with a few friends for years but ESPN has made it much harder to do things lately so as the person who sets up the leagues I want to move to yahoo. Has anyone here set up a league on yahoo? If so I have a few questions. I'm currently playing fantasy baseball in a yahoo league but I wasn't the one who created the league.

Btw I know that leagues can be created on the phone, but at least one of the friends I play with doesn't own a smart phone so I'm going to want to know how to do things on the computer so I can help this friend if needed.

Thanks.

Troy