Re: Help Needed Please, can't see anything on my Dell E5400A19 laptop display,

Gene

This sounds like a hardware problem.  I don't think it can be resolved except by a technician.  I don't know enough about such problems to know if the cost would be worth it.  As I said in a previous message, if you boot the machine, and see nothing while the machine is booting up, before Windows is loaded, and that is true when you shine a bright light on the screen such as a Flashlight, it sounds as though something has failed in the hardware.

If that is the case and you want to verify my diagnosis, I'm not a tech and I don't have enough knowledge to do more than make a reasonable guess, you can ask about it on the site:
You would have to join the appropriate forum to ask about this problem.

I'm trying to guard against you spending time and money on something that may not be worth repairing.

Good morning Tech support listers .
I Wrote earlier about a  problem I'm having with my Dell E5400A19
laptop computer.
I'm running Windows 7 32 bits.
Just recently my daughter informed me that she is not able to see
anything at all on my screen.
What to do if anything to solve this issue.
Thank you to anyone that can help.