From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sent: June 22, 2019 8:28 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I am having a senior moment. how do I send a word
document by email?
Jim, perhaps keep it simple;sorry sir, I can't really answer your question.
Here's what you could do:
Save the document as a Word document. Then, launch Documents, find the
saved document, copy it to the clipboard.
Launch the mail app, type the desired E-mail address in the "TO" Field, add
a subject header if desired, then maybe type a short something in the body
of the message, press Ctrl+C and the document on the Clipboard will be
attached, then press the Send button.
Hopefully I didn't make things too complicated; but now I can sit back and
let the gurus set me straight for screwing up, <LOL!>
Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

--