From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Blaster
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 10:44 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Creating folders for my Gmail account?

If your using the g-mail website, just arrow down your list of folders , starting with the inbox and you'll jump down to a header titled "labels", which is the name given for your created folders, and at the bottom of your list of folders or labels you'll get to a link titled "edit labels".
Press the enter key on it and the page will refresh and then just use the Shift key plus E keys to find the textbox to create your new folder.

HTH,
Blaster

On 6/24/19, george b <gbmagoo@...> wrote:
What email client are you using.