Task Manager Alternatives

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I use NVDA on a Windows 8.1 laptop, and require to monitor resource
consumption - how much CPU and RAM certain apps and processes are
taking up. I find Task Manager inadequate for this purpose, mostly for
reasons such as a clunky and partly inaccessible/inconvenient
interface, and significant resource consumption of its own. Hence, I
am looking for an alternative program or software of this very nature.

I would greatly appreciate any inputs or suggestions that are known to
be accessible software for the above described purpose.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah