Re: recomendation for a smart speaker

Norma A. Boge

Here’s a one-week old article from Tech Radar which might be worth your time:

https://www.techradar.com/news/amazon-echo-vs-google-home

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 10:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] recomendation for a smart speaker

Well, the google mini is 49 and the echo  3rd dot is 29. They do just about the same. So the echo is cheaper than the google for now! And the echo has several alarms and you can change the name of the speaker, echo, alexa, amazon and computer!Also the echo list is way more active than the google list; that should tell you something! Cheers Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
sites:
National Federation of The Blind: