Re: recomendation for a smart speaker

Norma A. Boge

Skills for the Amazon products can be enabled through the Skill portion of amazon.com. This is a lot easier than going through the Android app. Not sure if it’s the same for the IOS app. HTH Norma

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Abbie Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 9:56 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] recomendation for a smart speaker

Loy, I use the Echo Dot (second generation) in my bedroom for just this purpose. Please keep in mind that with any of the Echo devices, you need an IOS or Android smart phone or tablet or a computer utilizing a wireless Internet connection in order to set it up. Once you get to the website or app, it's pretty straightforward after you get started. I hope this helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...