audio survur

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Hello list.
any ideas/help/tips for starting a media survur?
I don't no anything yet, but think that might be a good thing to
explore, seems bennifishial, and since you can run internet radio as
well, it make alot of sense to try it in todays age where android
don't always allow you to spesify the SDCard as the default folder in
many music apps.
I saw some nas drives wich have audio survur applications, and I heard
the name plex before, but I don't no if the nas is the best way to go
about it, and what else I should no or keep in mind excetra.
Aidan