Creating Additional Accounts on Outlook 2016

Joe Orozco

Hello,

I want to add a second email account to Outlook 2016. However, I only
want to import mail settings. I do not want Contacts or Calendar for
this second account. Is that even possible? What I hate about a
secondary email account is that in my Contacts and Calendar windows, I
get views for this new account that I do not want to see.
Alternatively, is there a hot key to easily rotate between the
Calendars and Contacts for each account? I hope that all made sense.
:) Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Joe