Re: audio survur

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Hello.
Thanks for your reply.
Well, what I want is to be able to stream music but also intigrate internet radio streaming with it. I saw that sonology nas have a audio program wich allow for that, but I won’t be able to get that soon. Then with plex
The advantage is that you can run the survur from windows but there is no internet radio there, plus I don’t have enough storage on my pc at the moment to build a big librarry.
That’s why I thought I ask, if there is other survurs to compare?
Aidan

On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 at 10:16, Damien Garwood <damien@...> wrote:
Hi Aidan,
I could be wrong, but I believe Plex is more a server for streaming or
sharing music to devices across a network, rather than internet radio.
If you want other devices like Echo or Sonos to be able to access music
across your network, Plex is the way forward. If you want to start up an
internet radio station, then Icecast is a popular choice. Of course then
you have to find a streaming client and get listeners and all that
wonderful stuff.
Cheers,
Damien.