From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 2:04 AM
To: tech talk <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Internet Explorer

Hi Group:

Lately, when I log into internet explorer, it says msn.com and gives me all of these choices. I type in the address I want and it seems OK. Does anyone know why it would automatically go to msn.com instead of my home page? Also does anyone know how I would change it back? Does this browser need to maximized? Thanks in advance for your help.

Shelly