Re: Internet Explorer

Shelly Kane

Glad that I'm not the only one dealing with this.  It just seemed really strange because I didn't do anything to switch it.  I honestly think it had to do with making Chrome my default browser.  I certainly won't be doing that again.  If I ever have to switch again, I will try Firefox.  I don't like Chrome at all. It reads pages much differently than internet explorer.

Shelly

On 6/30/2019 10:26 PM, Holly wrote:
Veronica:

When I open I.E. lately, I get a dialog box that wants me to OK the Microsoft recommended settings.

If you OK this, they will switch your home page to MSN and Bing.

You will have to go back and re-set your home page.