From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Ann Parsons
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2019 7:08 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] excel question

Hi all,

The purpose of Excel is indeed to manipulate data with ease. This includes
mathematical data, database things like names and addresses, lists of CD's
and much more.

Yes, you can balance your checkbook using a spreadsheet. You will need to
know how to write formulae, but that's not difficult. Do a search on
Bookshare for books on excel.

Ann P.