Re: audio book volume

Laz

If the audio files are MP3 then MP3Gain which is a free program, can
be used to increase the volume of the audio files.

Laz

On 7/7/19, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:
Hi Brian,

The need to increase the volume of a book is quite rare; not enough to
warrant the purchase of new software.

It only happens with daisy audio from CELA.

The next time it happens I'll send a note to their help desk.

With the on-going problems on the new CELA website, a timely response to
such a request may take some time indeed.

Monte