Repairing Windows Programs

Abbie Taylor

I need to repair my copy of Microsoft Office 365 because Word and Outlook are misbehaving. I've done this before but forgotten exactly how I did it.

I opened my control panel and searched for "Modify Programs." This took me to a list of programs where I found Microsoft 365. However, I couldn't find an option to modify the program. In the context menu, I found an option to change it, but I'm not sure that's what I want. I do remember that you can either do a quick repair or an online repair. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...