Re: Help With Open Drive

Walter Ramage

Hi. There are two methods of doing that. the first is the most simple and that is to do a restart of your computer and when restarted you will find you need to log in again to get access to your account. The second is a bit more complicated but once you get used to it, is quite straightforward. I don't know if you use Win10 or Win7 but I use Win7. I would imagine it is almost identical but here's what you do: Go to your task manager, in Win7 it is control and shift and escape. Normally you will land on the application page. Now pres control and tab to change page and look for the "Processes page. Once there tab to the list view and then press o for Open Drive. When you have focus on Open Drive, tab until you hear "End Process" and press enter or space bar. That will end the Open Drive process and you will then be logged out. I though, to be sure tab around until I hear "end Process" again and once more press the enter or space bar. I don't know why but it sometimes appears it has to be done twice to confirm but that's not always. In any case that will solve your problem. Let us know how you get on. Walter.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Margaret Thomas
Sent: 10 July 2019 13:56
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Help With Open Drive

Thanks, that did the trick to get the list of documents in a folder the
way I'm used to.

I'm still having trouble logging out. I haven't found that level 2
screen today which seemed to be the only way I could log out the other
day. Do you have any ideas? I'm missing something that's probably
perfectly simple.

Thanks,

Margaret

On 7/9/2019 1:06 PM, Walter Ramage via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi. This is perfectly normal. However when you are in any particular folder then go to your view menu and arrow down to list view and then press the enter key, it will then present it to you in the way you prefer. Walter.