Re: Looking for recommendations on accessible digital voice recorder - preferably under $100.

Norma A. Boge

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Spitz
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 10:54 AM
To: main
Subject: [TechTalk] Looking for recommendations on accessible digital voice recorder - preferably under $100.

Hello, as the subject stated, I would like to find a blind accessible
digital voice recorder under $100 if at all possible. I need to be
able to take phone notes at work and then listen to my notes to create
a memo on my computer. Currently I try to type while the person is
talking on the phone but I find myself missing parts of their
conversation or making huge mistakes in my transcribing. I have
heard of the Wilson recorders and Olympus but not sure what's the best
for my needs.

Thanks in advance.

Peter