Re: paypal.

Billy wrote:

"My question is if you can help is:
I wish to purchase an Item, and the company wants me to pay for Item using
PayPal.
How do I make the first payment from the paypal account please?."

Your question begs for a few more. Here they are:

1. Do you have funds in your Paypal account? If not, you will need to get
some funds into the account.
2. Is the bank account you are using linked to your Paypal account? If
not, this will most certainly need to be done.

If either or both scenarios as outlined above equal true, then proceed to
the online store where you wish to make your purchase. When you checkout
and choose to pay with Paypal, you will be taken to the Paypal site where
you can login and complete the transaction. Thereafter, you will be
returned to the site where you made your purchase for whatever else might be
worth checking out.

If you have funds in your Paypal account, the total amount due to the seller
will be taken out of those funds; alternately, you can pay with either a
cheque (debit in American-English lingo) card, or any of the other major
credit cards. If you do not have a cheque/credit card, and there are no
funds in your Paypal account, Paypal will take the funds out of the linked
bank account.

Lastly, if you don't have a linked bank account, a transfer of funds can't
take place and you won't be able to pay for your purchase. In that wise,
unless you have friends and family sending you money via Paypal, having a
Paypal account may not necessarily serve a useful purpose.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado