Re: ISO - Info on cooling devices for Multiple Sclerosis

Norma A. Boge

I did a Google search and you can find the results at

https://www.google.com/search?q=cooling+clothing+for+ms+patients&oq=cooling+clothing+for+ms+patients&aqs=chrome..69i57.14881j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If I can be of further assistance, please contact me at

naboge@...

HTH

Norma