Recovery Drive Creation.

George Zaynoun

Hi!
I wonder if I go into control panel in Windows10 and create a recovery drive from there, does it take with it the existing screen readers or not? What is the difference between this method and using the original let us say HP Recovery software or original Toshiba Recovery software? The computers we purchase here in Sweden have 5 languages when unboxed: English UK, Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Norwegian Bokmal alongside the bloat software that follows and if I miss step 1 choosing a wrong language during first time setup I cannot return back to step 1 at all to change it, HP says that they don't ship recovery software from 2018, please enlighten me on this how to create original recovery software; thanks

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN