Re: extremely upset

Michael Mote

I hate that this has happened to you. Can you access your drop box
account via the web? They do offer a web based version. I'm
wondering if that would work at least for now?

On 7/15/19, Ann Parsons <akp@...> wrote:
Morning all,

I use DropBox to save my files. I have important files in there like
my students' files.

Warning! Warning!! Warning!! DropBox is now touting a new and improved
desktop app that is supposed to make it possible to sync your stuff
with all the crap that's out there like google drive and one drive and
icloud and so on and on. The interface is a bunch of buttons that
don't work. I have tried on win7 and win10. It says that I'm supposed
to be seeing a list, but I'm not seeing one. I can't access my folders.

I just sent a blistering message to DropBox, and they probably won't
answer me because right now I'm extremely emotional about this. I'm
being paid to tutor students, and I can't do that if I can't access
their folders and the info I need. I hope somebody who has some clout
can jump on these people and do considerable damage to them. If they
have a new interface, then it's got to be accessible, and right now it
isn't. I'm so mad I could jump up and down on my roof and scream! I
don't suppose anyone can help me?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons