Re: extremely upset

Gene

I just checked and I have an answer and another question.  If Dropbox is running, if you look at your files that way, you do see the DropBox options in the context menu.  But that raises this question:
With the new interface, when DropBox is running, will you see the files and folders or will you see the new inaccessible interface if you look at your files directly on the hard drive.  Perhaps we will get an answer.  its worth trying the suggestion but at this point, we don't know if it will work.

From: Gene
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] extremely upset

But will that help?  Since you are working with the folder on the hard drive using Windows Explorer, if you open the context menu, will you see any of the options you see when in the actual DropBox interface such as copy link?

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 10:23 AM

Anne.  Go to your c:\user\name,, Anne or Parsons if you name your pc
thus, and navigate to your dropbox folder.  Your files should all be
there.  Cheers!

--
Pictures paint a thousand words;
Melodies paint a thousand dreams;