Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] extremely upset

Which makes it more annoying for the end user since windows updates occur on average about once a month.  The cycle of security and bug fixes never seem to end, to the point of being ridiculous, and it becomes especially upsetting when it affects software that you need for your daily job routines.

On 7/15/2019 11:42 PM, Gene wrote:
Since this is the first I've heard of this problem on three lists of this sort I follow, it appears that it may be an uncommon or rare problem.  It may be a case of something wrong with this specific update and it may not even be a bug.  Sometimes, things just happen when you update Windows.

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 10:38 AM

Interesting though. I updated both my desktop computers, as well as my laptop, plus a host of client computers, and have not had an issue with the start menu search field.