Re: extremely upset

Gene

The web interface is very inefficient to work with with screen-readers and I'm not sure it is fully accessible.

From: Cristóbal
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] extremely upset

I’m not a Dropbox user, but in general, if the desktop client for whatever reason isn't accessible, isn't there  always the web interface you can try accessing your files with? Not ideal depending on how it's laid out, but that should be an option to at least have access to whatever it is you need.
If Dropbox does in fact not offer access in this manner though, then at that point, I'd consider choosing another sync method. I'm a Google Drive and One Drive user for personal and business use as they offer more storage for cheaper prices and so far at least, everything's been nice and accessible. Be it on my PCs and iOS devices.
Good luck.