Re: extremely upset

Ron Canazzi

Hi Ann,

Earlier in this thread, I asked what version of Drop Box you are using.  I am using 76.4.126. I always let my Drop Box update automatically.  Is this the latest version?  If so, I am not having any interface issues.  When I open the context menu or double left click on it.  All the buttons/edit fields are accessible.

On 7/16/2019 7:30 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

According to the info I got, DropBox gave me this "special prerelease because I'm one of their favored customers".  I am going to explore more in the coming days and also get some sighted help.  I think I can or at least am supposed to be able to change the preferences.  I have tried, but the buttons do not activate. I'm using NVDA on win10.

Ann P.
--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"