Re: email lists for discussing old access technology?

Josh Kennedy

I emailed fonixTalk or whatever they are called now about using decTalk. would you believe they want a starting price of $9000.00 united states dollars for the old decTalk developer kit, sdk? I told them no, I'll just use the free decTalk stuff that is currently available around the internet for free. It's that old I don't think they really care because people for the most part have moved onto eloquence or Nuance vocalizer voices anyway. Is there anyone on here who still uses infovox230? the old from from telia promotor back in the late 1990s early 2000s?

Josh