Re: Desktop app to sync Outlook and Google Calendars

Norma A. Boge

Hi Chris, thanks so much for your response. Sounds like exactly what I’m looking for, I’ll definitely check it out. Best, Norma

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris G
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 12:14 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Desktop app to sync Outlook and Google Calendars

Hi Norma,

I’m currently using gSyncit.

It works well.  It was easy to set up and the options are in the  Outlook ribbon.

If you have multiple calendars make sure you create a sync to synch each calendar.  For example, Your main one, and if you are sharing a calendar with someone, make sure you share that one as well.

If you want to add an appointment on the shared calendar for example, you’d need to move to that one in Outlook.

There are settings to sync on changes, this is what I do.

If you delete an appointment, gSyncit brings up a dialog to confirm, the dialog is 100% accessible.

You’d need to buy multiple licenses if you want to install it on multiple computers.

Hope this helps,

Chris

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Norma A. Boge
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 10:44 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Desktop app to sync Outlook and Google Calendars

Hi group,

I’m using Jaws latest on my Win 10 64 PC. I need an app by which I can sync my Outlook and Google calendars with optimum accessibility.

Can anyone speak to the accessibility of any of these?

Calendar Sync for Outlook and Google Calendar

Outlook Google Calendar Sync

gSyncit

G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook

Or can you recommend another app?

Thanks for your input,

Norma

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.