Re: Desktop app to sync Outlook and Google Calendars

Norma A. Boge

Hi Chris, thanks so much for your response. Sounds like exactly what I’m looking for, I’ll definitely check it out. Best, Norma

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris G
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 12:14 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Desktop app to sync Outlook and Google Calendars

Hi Norma,

I’m currently using gSyncit.

It works well.  It was easy to set up and the options are in the  Outlook ribbon.

If you have multiple calendars make sure you create a sync to synch each calendar.  For example, Your main one, and if you are sharing a calendar with someone, make sure you share that one as well.

If you want to add an appointment on the shared calendar for example, you’d need to move to that one in Outlook.

There are settings to sync on changes, this is what I do.

If you delete an appointment, gSyncit brings up a dialog to confirm, the dialog is 100% accessible.

You’d need to buy multiple licenses if you want to install it on multiple computers.

Hope this helps,

Chris