Re: Siri and new reminders?

Sharon Hooley

Hey Wayne?

Your message sounds a little confusing.  So I need to first tell Siri what I what I want to be reminded about, then what?  Maybe you were trying to dictate your message? :)

Thanks again,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit

On Jul 20, 2019, at 10:07 AM, Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@...> wrote:

 Ask Siri what remind you and it put it in rather eminders.

Wayne Scott "Everything happens in God's chime."

On Jul 20, 2019, at 10:05 AM, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@...> wrote:

How do you ask Siri to make a new reminder with exactly what you want to be reminded about?  I used to be able to make a new one, and Siri would ask me what I wanted to say..  But now, when I explicitly ask for him to make a new one, and the date, he only updates one of them, and does not prompt me.

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com