Re: Receiving a call on your Alexa or Google device?

Barb O'Connor

This article is referring to Echo connect. I don’t think that’s what Vicki was asking about.

Barb

On Jul 24, 2019, at 4:06 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Sounds wonderful!

Would an alert sound like the alarm or timer?

How does the person who is calling you address the call to your device?

Thanks very much!

Sincerely, Vicky V