Amazon Alexa Question

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I have a question about WiFi and Alexa.  I had to change wireless routers because mine didn't have a good connection so I had a new one installed tonight and currently, my echo isn't working.  I tried to fix it on my own but I couldn't.  It kept telling me to look for the orange light and I'm total so couldn't see it.  Could someone please give me simple but detailed directions on how to change my WiFi so it can be back on line?  I have the same password but a different router and have no idea how to get this corrected.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  If it can be done on the computer and that would be simpler, I would gladly do it since I was having problems using the app and I don't type very well on the keyboard.  Thank you in advance.

Shelly