Angelo!

Thank you for giving me the website.  Do you know that I need to do to be able to change the WiFi settings when I'm on the site?  I have a whole new wireless router.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shelly

On 7/25/2019 9:38 PM, Angelo Sonnesso wrote:

You are mistaken.

I was just on the Alexa website.

Here is the link

https://alexa.amazon.com

73 N2DYN Angelo

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Alexa Question

Mike:

Thank you so much for letting me know that I can't use the computer anymore.  I will need to have someone who is sighted help me.  I can't see the orange light.  Take care and thanks again.

Shelly

On 7/25/2019 8:38 AM, Mike B wrote:

Hi Shelly,

When you get to the orange light step press and hold down the button with the little dot in the middle for around 8 seconds and you should get a message from the device saying it's in set-up mode.  Unfortunately you now have to use the Amazon Alexa app.  The Alexa. amazon.com website is no longer available.  Are you using an iPhone or a different phone?  Is this an Echo Dot or which Echo device is it?