Re: Notifications Window Really Getting Annoying

Steve Matzura

Firstly, the Actions Center is absolutely bereft of anything except the normal two buttons--Tablet Mode and Expand Quick Actions. Secondly, if I  knew which application is doing this, I'd turn it off, but there's no such setting that I can find with which to do it.

P.S.: I was wrong about NVDA suffering from the same annoying problem. It does not.

On 7/26/2019 10:43 AM, Rob Hudson wrote:
Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:
Does anybody have any ideas, tips, tricks, suggestions, as to how to read
these notifications and get rid of them? I had one yesterday for a Java
run-time update, now today I have another one that I just can't find
anywhere.