Re: Notifications Window Really Getting Annoying

Mike B.

Hi Steve,

If you install Winaero Tweaker it has an option to turn the Action Center off in the, Desktop and Taskbar, category, it's #8.

With winaero tweaker, scroll down through the catigories and find what you want, its really descriptive.

If you are still not sure there is a button to go to the page on winaero and it explains what the tweak does.

The tweaks can be toggled on and off.

There are actually keys to restore things back to where they are so you can toggle things on and off, there are enable and disable buttons.

Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Notifications Window Really Getting Annoying

Firstly, the Actions Center is absolutely bereft of anything except the
normal two buttons--Tablet Mode and Expand Quick Actions. Secondly, if
I knew which application is doing this, I'd turn it off, but there's no
such setting that I can find with which to do it.

P.S.: I was wrong about NVDA suffering from the same annoying problem.
It does not.